Monday, September 28, 2009

Ten Things I Forgot I Knew


1. God, in whatever iteration has only one commandment; Love Thy Neighbor. Everything else is fine print or disclaimers.


2. Nothing is comparable to the smile of a newborn. Even if it's only gas.

3. Kindle and Sony readers are not books. There is a connection with the author that can only be had by anticipating the future that is the next page.

4. Friends are priceless; acquaintances, not so much.

5. Con un amor se borra otro amor

6. You have to suit up in order to get in the game. No one ever hit a home run from the bench.

7. Music, like books, can only be duplicated digitally, there are no digital musicians.

8. I find I cannot hold grudges. Too heavy, and it clouds my vision.

9. There are not enough smiles, no matter how many there are.

10. Music should be an integral part of life. It should be savored like fine wine. Only the good stuff ages well.

No comments: